Positive Displacement Pumps
FRISTAM PUMPEN is having a big range of pumps.
- Centrifugal Pumps FP : Universal, gentle on the product, robust, low maintenance, durable and economic - centrifugal pumps are the ideal solution for your application.
- Cetrifugal Pumps FPH: A further development of the Fristam FP Series, the FPH feature all their advantages combined with specific abilities for high-pressure applications.
- Cetrifugal Pumps FZ: The universal solution for high suction performance.
- Cetrifugal Pumps FM: For reliable pumping in the high pressure range.
POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMPS
- Positive Dispacement Pumps FL: The Fristam FL design ensures transfer and effective product protection at high volumetric flow rates up to 70m3/h. (Viscosities 100.000mPas, Pressure up to 12bar)
- Positive Displacement Pumps FK: Optimum suction performance, high efficiency and the gentle product handling when pumping high-viscosity products. (Flow rates up to 25m3/h, Viscosities up to 1.000.000mPas, Pressure up to 20bar)
- Positive Displacement Pumps FKL: Excellent suction performance and effective product protection at high volumetric flow rates up to 120m3/h. (Viscosities 1.000.000mPas, Pressure up to 35bar)
SHEAR PUMP and POWER MIXER
Shear pump is homogenising, dispersing, emulsifying and dissolving. Produce multiphase products of consistent high quality, again and again.
Fristam has developed a flexible powder mixer based on the shear pump. This universal unit was specially designed to dissolve/emulsify and homogenise wet and dry ingredients into fluids.